I went through my most recent posts just now and noticed a bit of a theme. Tired. Oh-so-tired. Not many posts, but nearly all mention my ongoing exhaustion. For longer than I realized. Hm. I think I might be tired, which is why I haven’t posted as much as I’d like. By the time I finally get to writing, I’m so wiped that I just turn off the computer and crash….something that hasn’t happened in quite awhile. Hopefully I’ll get answers soon.
Now, hoping that a whole lot of crazy doesn’t come spilling out, a post of confessions.
- Apparently my WTF exhaustion has made my brain stupid. I received a notice from our insurance company that the policies for both of our cars had been canceled and I kinda sorta freaked out. Swung by the office to figure out what had happened and to pay the premiums. Duh. I misread the notice. Premiums are due next week.
- We have a large hole under our front (cement) porch. We have a bunny problem. We noticed aforementioned bunnies hiding in the aforementioned hole. I am thinking of borrowing my neighbor’s power washer and clear out the bunny hutch. Please don’t call PETA.
- A had an appointment with his ADHD doc this morning (hooboy that’s a post in and of itself). Getting back into the MomVan I couldn’t find my cellphone. After tearing apart my car, my purse, and my increasingly foggy brain, I walked around to the driver’s side…to find my cellphone on the ground. I was sadly disappointed that a side trip to the Apple store for a new toy was not to be. And…now my phone has just slipped between the couch cushions all the way to the floor and I can’t reach it. Shucky-darn.
- NASA, I’m so sorry the shuttle launch has been delayed five times now. I know it’s because we had tix for the original launch date AND we’re Cubs fans. I’m so sorry.
- Some friends of ours (with guidance from a favorite teacher) from A’s former school are starting a Core Knowledge charter school in a nearby district. Like…across the highway nearby. I’m keeping my eye on it. While I like his current school, I love the Core Knowledge curriculum and the fact that classes would be smaller. And would go through high school.
- I missed a conference call last week because I can’t figure out time zones. I then added a time zone clock to my Vista sidebar and I’m now easily distracted by it. Hey! Something shiny!
- After a great deal of consideration, deep thought, and mental wrangling…I have to confess that I really hated the series finale of Battlestar Galactica.
One final confession. If I don’t get the results of my blood draw for Ye Olde Thyroide tomorrow, I will lose my mind. What’s left of it.
Filed under: Uncategorized |