Yeah, sounds like a wicked good time, doesn’t it? My to-do list? But today…today is different. I’ve been looking forward to today for at least six months. Why? Both boys are at school and Tom is at an all-day meeting. I’m alone in my house today. I’m never alone in my house. Ever. I have honestly been looking forward to November 20th since about March, when I realized that, OMG, I’ll have the house to myself. Damn, I wish I could find Tom an inexpensive office outside the house. Would do wonders for my sanity…but I’m also thankful he works at home, for it gives me a little more leeway with leaving the house when A is coming home from school. Wish he had more out-of-the-house meetings, though.
So my things I plan to do today. Ahem….
- I’m going to catch up on my business paperwork.
- I’m going to play Scrabble on Facebook until I finally beat my friend. We have four games going and I swear she’s cheating. 😉 I just can’t win against her!
- I’m going to clean out and reorganize my scrapbook room so I can actually get in there and play.
- I’m going to catch up on all emails.
- I’m going to write some posts ahead for NaBloPoMo; the boys have the week off next week and I’ll have company, so my writing time will likely be reduced.
- I’m going to hit the treadmill. check!
- I’m going to apply the words from Uppercase Living that I’ve had sitting in my laundry room for at least a month.
- I’m going to work on our budget, so I can watch the economy tank and still take a breath.
- I’m going to go through the boys’ clothes, sort out what doesn’t fit and what’s out of season, and box them up.
- I’m going to work on my digital photos and get them uploaded to Shutterfly, so I can take advantage of all the specials they have going on right now.
- I’m going to finish the laundry, fold, and put away.
- I’m going to work on the unholy amount of paperwork involved in A’s appointment with the eosinophilic esophagitis clinic. Seriously, it’s unreal.
- I’m going to put my feet up and have a drink tonight after the boys are in bed, and celebrate a day well done.
How much of this will get accomplished? Really? Maybe half, but definitely #13. Better get moving.
Filed under: Uncategorized |