So…just a simple Saturday here at La Casa de Chaos.
- J finally pushed Rosie over the edge and she snapped at him, getting him just above his eye. We’re going to work with the Humane Society people with the two of them. Neither one is going anywhere, so J is going to have to learn a dog’s signs, and Rosie is going to have to learn how to smack him upside the head instead of nipping. If I can do that, she can learn it.
- J had his first violin recital today. So cute, and yet oh-holy-hell my parents deserve a medal for coming to all my recitals and concerts and contests.
- I will never leave the Boulder area, simply because alternative diets are just so commonplace here. We went for pizza after J’s recital; Beau Jo’s pizza has gluten free pizzas and gluten free beer. Damned good pizza and I was just so happy that I could have pizza and beer. Good beer, at that.
- Tomorrow I’m having a bra party. Should be fun, and there will be chocolatinis.
- Cub Scout popcorn has come in, and now A has the eternal joy of getting the popcorn to everyone. Now he’ll learn what $650 worth of popcorn looks like.
And now I must get the cherubs into the bath and bed. Perhaps soon I’ll have an amusing and thought-provoking post.
Filed under: Uncategorized |