I love quotes. I have a large collection in a couple different files on my computer, and several I’ve handwritten on post-its and stuck above my desk. So I’ll share:
- A year from now you may wish you had started today–Karen Lamb
- It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not
- Boldness comes from the strength of your convictions; arrogance comes from a feeling of entitlement (this one has been above my desk for months, and I thought of it often during the Democratic Presidential Primary season)
- Everything you want is on the other side of fear (I love this one)
- dream in detail
- Doing anything is better than doing nothing
- There’s never a good reason to do the wrong thing
- Grace is what makes it okay to not be perfect (and hoooooboy, do I ever have issues with perfectionism)
- Never complain about what you permit
- The problem that infuriates you the most is the problem God has assigned you to solve
- The who unlock your compassion are those to whom you are called
- The secret of your future lies hidden in your daily routine (really? WHERE?)
- When you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done
There are more, but those are the ones I look at, and are inspired by, the most.
Have a great weekend.